Sunday, June 22, 2014

Loads of new pics (part two)

And part two of the pics!
Asnee stole a little bread

Lady... growing and growing

Thanks Auntie Anka for the tent! Nano approves. The tent has been seen jumping around the living room...

Igi

Mr. Elb

Mr. Elb and the PAW

Warre

Warre

Warre wants a hug... NOW!

Furry paw

Warre stretching 
Lady and the belly

Asnee checking his trophies (ok, most of those are mine)

Zigi

Zigi

Zigi & Lady, first time sleeping together

HuttulTuttul

Sister of my Mommy made her few washing clothes... Asnee found them quite interesting, and I heard Mommy and him having a long conversation about the fact that these are NOT made from wool, and do NOT belong to Asnee.

Lady

Asnee has absolutely no idea how the cookies ended to the floor.

yep, I am not amazed... Auntie Anka washed me

BRRRRRRRTTTTT!

YIUUUU, I am all wet. I gotta rewash myself! 
"Wait until the night falls... Revenge shall be mine"

Asnee and Zigi 
Huttul and Lady

Huttul and Lady
So, those are the newest pics! I hope you enjoyed! Please see the part one from here.

No comments: