Thursday, June 26, 2014

My name is Asnee... and I am looking for a home!

So, Mommy said, that it would be time for me to go and find a home for myself. I am bit disappointed, I like staying here, but she says the last word... so that is why I am here in the world of internet (which is full of cute cat pics - not so cute as I am tho!) and introducing myself - maybe someone would like to offer me a home to move in.

First the BORING official part (I could use this time spent writing better by playing with my woolie snake).

My name is Asnee Via Nocturna*PL, JW. They call me Asnee or Babul. The JW at the end of my name is a title (Junior Winner) that I acquired by being 5 times Best in Show between ages of 4 and 10months.
I am siamese variant, which means that my daddy is longhair and mommy is shorthair. I am siamese, but I got longer and silkier coat - so I am more fun to cuddle with (I love cuddling!!).
My pedigree can be found from here.
I was born 17th of September, 2013 and I live in Warsaw, Poland. Mommy promised, that if I find a home for myself, she can help arranging the transportation to anywhere in the world.

But that is enough for the official stuff!

Here are some pictures of me, that tell more about me than thousand words.
I am very curious, and always hungry
and I am very cute!

(and hungry...)

and I like to sleep under blankets

or in my own bed, where I like to relax.
I am quite handsome, and I would really like to go to some catshows with my new human slaves... as I really do not stress at all, and I enjoy meeting new people!
So, you think you would like to be my new human slave?, love me and take care of me for the rest of my life? I am very adorable, I love cuddling (and wool...), playing and being with humans. I bet if you give me a chance to conquer your heart, you will not regret it.

More information (and pics) you can find from website. There is also contact information for Mommy.

No comments: