Sunday, June 22, 2014

Loads of new pics! (Part one)

As my faithful human servant has been sick, she hasn't been much on the pc. She blames back pains... tho I cannot see how it can hinder her work as my secretary! But now she finally sat down and uploaded some pictures... so here we go. I hope you enjoy!
I, me and myself outside of the hostel in Starogard Gdanski

After show I was soooo sleepy, I fell asleep on lap of Mommy

Hi there fans, here I am taking a sand bath!

I an presented in the BIS ring, kneel my minions in front of your master, kneel and worship me!

This is Asnee, Mommy keeps telling he needs to find himself a new home. I can promise the box he sits on comes on top of the bargain!

Our newcomer, Ms. Zigi aka IgiIgiIgi

Yep, its still me

I start to think this is one of the reasons why Mommy wants Asnee to find himself a new home...

Less Breaking Bad, more loving me!

Asnee...

NanoSurgat fits puuurfectly!

Agares wants to taste some rucola

Agares

Mr. Elb 
Warre

Warre (and his paw)

Paws of Zigi (I think mommy has paw issues...)

Lady, and the growing belly

Asnee helping of making the pancakes

Yep, me again

and more of me...

Asnee hugging a toy

Warre and Elb in their new bed that Mommy made. Elb was so happy as he finally fits! Until Warre peed the bed so bad that it was beyond resurrection.

Finally, all the training works, and I am served my tuna the proper way... 

NanoSurgat

And me again!

You can never have enough of staring at my pretty face!

Asnee

Lady and Asnee

Asnee

Asnee

Sisters Nano and Agares

Nano at bottom, Aga at top

BATHTIME!
~ Lilith the Mighty Minikitten

No comments: