Thursday, November 14, 2013

I am Asnee, and I am looking for my own human slaves

Hello world!

My name is Asnee, or officially Asnee Via Nocturna*PL and my name means lightning in Thai.

I am a Siamese variant boy, FIFe registered and my mommy told me, that I should start looking for my own humanslaves to take care of me. Mommy told, that I would be ready to move to new home around Christmas time.

Here is some information about me :
Sire : IC Rimppakintun Aamuvarhain (OLH e 24)
Dam : CH Handira Ari-Gan*PL (OSH h 24)

Born 17/09/2013
Color e (21)




My mommy tells that I could move to new humanslaves as show/breed, but I would be perfectly (or rather purfectly) happy also as a pet. I have very nice character, I like to move a lot and I just love being patted and center of attention.

If you think you could be my personal humanslave, please send a message to my mommy to her email. She will also answer to all your questions.

No comments: