Thursday, August 21, 2014

Banshee SYS e 03 -RIP

Hi there! are you my new mommy/daddy?

So this is me, Banshee. Oh look over here, not there! So lemme tell a bit about myself.

So I was born with my siblings on 12th of July and well... what there is to tell? I am curious little kitten, that really likes climbing on things. I was the first one from the litter to conquer the top of Mt. Couch.

But few pics of me first!





So as you can see, I am quite handsome fellow. 

So about you, my future home... I'll require a soft bed to sleep (preferably yours...), a lot of good food and good service, as well as company would be appreciated. What I will give in return? My unconditional love, soft and silky coat and my purrs (I am have the loudest purr of the whole litter!). 

If you wanna work as my new humanslaves, drop an email and tell a bit about yourself!


No comments: