Thursday, June 20, 2013

Updates

So many things are going on lately, I have hard times keeping track on all of them!

First of all, we were already planning to start our show season for this year, but unfortunately it got delayed, as rabies is now mandatory vaccination for the shows and both of us show girls (me and Kira) had it expired. So we have to sit back and wait a bit to be back on track.

So in this scenario, first show for us will be 20.-21.7 in Cieszyn, Poland. With me will be travelling Warre, our oriental longhair male. Kira is hopefully then already a happy mothership so she'll stay obviously out from the competition. So I warmly invite you to come and take a look of our newest familymember Warre and also to meet me and my humanslaves.

After Cieszyn, we are planning to go to Sopot at beginning of August and then to Czech Republic or Slovakia at the end of the month. We shall see about that in next month! I am so happy if I get to go for another trip to other country! I will update our showcalendar as soon as we make the final confirmations.

So babies... yes, that is the plan. Kira is going to have a hot date coming up with Warre and we are hoping as a result a litter full of spotted and classical tabbies. These kittens will be OSH variants. Mommy is already taking inquiries for the babies. After everything goes well, there will be a live webcamera view to the nest coming up. These babies will not be available for sale to Finland.

We are also looking to strenghten our cat family with a new female and male in a near future.

But now few new  pictures and I am off to keep writing my new guide. Really want to get it published latest tomorrow!

Mr.Elb



Kira, charming as always

No comments: