Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Looking for a date !

Charming and intelligent young girl is looking for company. Nothing serious and you will not be responsible for your offspring !



Hello, my name is Kira and I am a oriental shorthair cat. I am looking for a handsome male (OSH or SIA) to spend few evenings together on an extended romantic date, sharing our catnip toys and having fun. I enjoy long naps, food (raw food is the best!) and long playtimes with my toys. If you are the man of my dreams, I promise I'll let you play with my favourite toy Mr. Octopus.

I am healthy, and according to my owners I have a very good character. I do not use drugs, besides occasional overdosage of catnip. I am also a beautyqueen and I have been BOB-4 at age of only 10months. Now we are going ahead to get me champion title (that will just look awesome added to my name). But for most parts, I work as a lapheater for my Mommy while she is using her computer or help her singing duets. My voice is best described with words "rusty hinges".

If you think you are the handsome male of my dreams and want to spend few special nights with me, you can contact me : Kira_needs_love is my nick.

No comments: