Sunday, August 23, 2015

Durotan Via Nocturna - OSH d 03 24 - IN NEW HOME

Howdi!

I am Durotan Via Nocturna, or as they call me at home "Durus". I was named after one of the World of Warcraft heroes, and a true hero I am! Always ready to serve my fellows! I am a real purring machine, only thing that it takes to make me purr is to just look at me, and I will run to you instantly and begin purring!

My father is NW14 GIC Mazzystar Catmania*PL, JW (SIA c) and my mother is CH LadywithRed Van Crystaltina (OSH f 03 25). Here you can find my pedigree.

I was born on 10th of May, 2015 and now I am closing of the age when I should move to my new home. I am kind and gentle young man, so I think I will make a perfect pet for someone. I can be also taken to shows or used for breeding (no restrictions). I like girls, they are fun to play with!

More info and pictures of me you can find from the cattery website.


If you think you want my neverending love and attention, write to my secretary who will then pass your mail to me and lets see if you will be the one who can have me on your lap until end of days.

Oh and not to forget to mention... I LOVE BELLYRUBS!

~Durus

-------------
Hei vaan,

Mun nimi on Durotan Via Nocturna, tai lyhyemmin siis Durus. Mina sain nimeni yhden World of Warcraft sankarin mukaan, ja oikea sankari minakin olen! Aina valmis palvelemaan ystaviani ja pelastamaan heidat pulasta! Ma oon oikee kehruukone, ja ihmisten tarvitsee ainoastaan katsoa minua kun alan kehraamaan ja juoksen heidan luokseen!

Isani on NW14 GIC Mazzystar Catmania, JW (SIA c) ja aitini on CH LadywithRed Van Crystaltina (OSH f 03 25). Taalta loydat koko sukutauluni.

Synnyin 10. toukokuuta ja alan nyt olemaan siina iassa etta minun tulisi muuttaa pian uuteen kotiin. Olen kiltti ja hella nuori mies, joten uskon etta tulen olemaan taydellinen lemmikki. Minun kanssani voi myos piipahtaa nayttelyissa tai minua voi kayttaa jalostukseen (ei rajoituksia). Pidan tytoista, he ovat hauskoja leikkikavereita!

Lisaa tietoja ja kuvia minusta loytyy myos kissalan nettisivuilta.

Jos sina haluat loppumattoman rakkauteni ja huomioni, ota yhteytta sihteeriini joka valittaa sahkopostisi minulle ja katsotaan, tulisiko minusta sinun ystavasi.

Niin, ja ettei unohtuisi mainita.... RAKASTAN MASUN SILITTELYA!

~Durus
















No comments: