Monday, May 21, 2012

News from the weekend and future plans

Our sweet Agares had another UTI (Urinary Track Infection) and she is now receiving antibiotics for it. We noted on Saturday evening that she was not ok (she tried peeing multiple times, just small amounts came out and in the end she came and peed infront of Mommy on her blanket and Mommy was able to see the blood in the urine). Thanks to our vets in Hematowet again, she received antibiotics and painkillers without the need of dragging her there. Agares is really afraid of new things, and I like to say she is afraid of the world. Now after second injection she looks a lot better, and we hope she will continue this way and recover fast.

About futureplans. After my accident in Lodz show I have not been the same cat I used to be. Loud noises and men have began to be my fear. Mommy said we will go to show in Olsztyn in June to see how things go, and if I still have not regained myself, she will not put me to any shows for time being. She said she does not want me to not feel good in the shows, as it is supposed to be fun for both of us.

Yesterday she even gave me a bath ! What a cruelty ! I will remember this...

New pictures have been taken and hopefully by tonight we have finished uploading them to the internet. So stay tuned ! New guide is also coming out soon :)

No comments: