Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Next show... Lublin, Poland 17.-18.3

Our next show is going to be in Lublin. I will be participating on both days, and we'll arrive to the city on Friday evening. If you want to meet us, you are more than welcomed to poke my humanslave around my cage (I rather call it as my resting kingdom).

After Lublin, we'll be on a small break, but as the summer begins you can meet us in many catshows all around Poland, and maybe even elsewhere. We will keep updating you on our schedule.

There will be a lot of updates coming to the blog on the following weeks, so stay tuned for my stories. But more important... what would You dear reader like to read ? You can use the comment option below and give me some ideas of what to write about, or contact us via email.

Also, as there has been some thoughts running in my mind... Should I make myself a page in facebook ? Or force my Mommy to start running a fanclub ?

But now I am off for a moment... I have many things to do, first some flowerwhispering (Mommy brought us some new plantiefriends, so I have to chat with them now) as well as I have to take my morning bath in catlitter.

No comments: