Sunday, August 23, 2015

Doomhammer Via Nocturna - SIA n 21 - AVAILABLE


Hello world!

My name is Doomie, or as officially said Doomhammer Via Nocturna*PL. I am a kind and gentle young siamese boy who is now looking for a place to live.

My father is NW14 GIC Mazzystar Catmania*PL, JW (SIA c) and my mother is CH LadywithRed Van Crystaltina (OSH f 03 25). Here you can find my pedigree.

I was born on 10th of May, 2015 and now I am closing of the age when I should move to my new home. I am kind and gentle young man, so I think I will make a perfect pet for someone. I can be also taken to shows or used for breeding (no restrictions). I am quite funny guy, and I'd prefer to move somewhere where I can meet interesting people and other animals.

More info and pictures of me you can find from the cattery website.

If I got your attention, please contact my secretary. She will tell you more about me.

----------------
Hei maailma!

Mun nimi on Doomie, tai siis virallisesti se on Doomhammer Via Nocturna*PL. Ma oon kiltti ja hienovarainen nuori siamilainen miehenalku, joka etsii nyt paikkaa minne muuttaa.

Isani on NW14 GIC Mazzystar Catmania, JW (SIA c) ja aitini on CH LadywithRed Van Crystaltina (OSH f 03 25). Taalta loydat koko sukutauluni.

Synnyin 10. toukokuuta ja alan nyt olemaan siina iassa etta minun tulisi muuttaa pian uuteen kotiin, kun en tannekaan voi jaada. Olen kiltti ja leikkisa nuori mies, joka tykkaa tavata uusia ihmisia ja elaimia.

Jos sain huomiosi, niin ota yhteytta sihteeriini ja han kertoo sinulle lisaa minusta.















No comments: