Sunday, August 2, 2015

CehruuCone Via Nocturna - OSH b 24 - AVAILABLE

Hello world,

My name is CehruuCone which means purring machine. At home I am called Connie. I am quite nice gal, bit shy, but with time I will be very loving friend for you.

My father is NW14 GIC Mazzystar Catmania*PL, JW (SIA c) and my mother is CH Handira Ari-Gan*PL (OSH h 24). Here you can find my pedigree.
I was born on 19th of April, 2015 with four other kittens.
Now I am getting ready to pack my bags so I would be ready to move to my new home middle of September. Before moving, I will participate in a catshow where judges can evaluate see and see my beauty.

I can be sold as a pet or for breeding (no restrictions), and if you want, I can also go with you to few catshows as well. I do not have any faults, but I am not the super best of best winner type either. But for most... I just want to sit on your lap and purr for you while you pat me.

More information about me you can find at the cattery website.
If you are interested of being my new home, please contact my humanslave.

-------------------
Hei maailma,

Minun nimeni on CehruuCone ja olenkin aikamoinen kehraaja. Kotioloissa minua kutsutaan Connieksi. Olen aika kiva tytto, mutta ajoittain hieman ujo, mutta kun annat minulle hieman aikaa tulen olemaan sinun paras ystavasi.

Isani on NW14 GIC Mazzystar Catmania*PL, JW (SIA c) ja aitini on CH Handira Ari-Gan*PL (OSH h 24). Linkin takaa voit loytaa koko sukutauluni.
Synnyin 19 paiva Huhtikuuta ja pentueessa meita oli yhteensa viisi kakaraa.
Nyt pakkailen tassa matkalaukkuani jotta olen valmis muuttamaan uuteen kotiini Syyskuun puolivalissa - kunhan se koti loytyy. Ennen muuttoani osallistun viela kissanayttelyyn jossa tuomarit voivat arvostella kauneuteni.

Minut saa joko lemmikiksi tai jalostukseen (ei rajoituksia) ja jos haluat, voin kayda kanssasi parissa kissanayttelyssakin. Minussa ei ole mitaan vikaa, mutta en ole supermaailmanvoittajahirmutittelirivisto tyyppia, mutta sertini kylla keraan.

Lisaa tietoja minusta loytyy kissalan nettisivuilta ja jos olet kiinnostunut olemaan uusi kotini, ota yhteytta ihmisorjaani.

-------------------












No comments: