Sunday, August 2, 2015

Culcuset Cilisee Via Nocturna*PL - OSH d 24 - AVAILABLE

Howdi!

I am Rudy, or officially Culcuset Cilisee Via Nocturna*PL. I am quite handsome young guy and I like sunbathing and feather toys.

My father is NW14 GIC Mazzystar Catmania*PL, JW (SIA c) and my mother is CH Handira Ari-Gan*PL (OSH h 24). Here you can find my pedigree.

I was born on 19th of April, 2015 with four other kittens.

Now I am getting ready to pack my bags so I would be ready to move to my new home middle of September. Before moving, I will participate in a catshow where judges can evaluate see and see my beauty.

I am looking for a new home for myself, as I was told that I am enough grown to "get my own life". So here I am, look at me and love me and cherish me! I known I am handsome!

I can be sold for breeding (no restrictions) and shows. My secretary also told that I might be available for exchange against OSH/SYS PRA-negative male kitten. I myself might be PRA-carrier.

If you think you got what it takes to have a handsome red guy in your home, you can contact my secretary and tell your offer, and I will get back to you if there is an opening in my calendar.

~ Kisses and purrs, Rudy
-----------------------------
Hei vaan!

Mun nimi on Rudy tai siis virallisesti Culcuset Cilisee Via Nocturna*PL. Oon aika komee nuori mies ja ma tykkaan aurinkokylvyista ja hoyhenleluista.

Isani on NW14 GIC Mazzystar Catmania*PL, JW (SIA c) ja aitini on CH Handira Ari-Gan*PL (OSH h 24). Linkin takaa voit loytaa koko sukutauluni.
Synnyin 19 paiva huhtikuuta ja pentueessa meita oli yhteensa viisi kakaraa. Ma oon se ainoo miehinen mies koko laumassa. 
Matkalaukkuni on jo pakattu ja olisin valmis lahtemaan maailmalle syyskuun puolivalissa, kunhan kayn ensin kauneuskilpailuissa saamassa paljon kehuja. Oon kuulemma jo tarpeeksi iso mies etta joudan hankkimaan oman elamani muualta. Joten katso minua, rakasta minua ja palvo minua! Tiedan, etta olen komea!

Minut kuulemma saa jalostukseen (ei rajoituksia) tai sitten nayttelyelamaa varten. 

Jos sinussa on tarpeeksi miesta/naista ottamaan komea punainen miehinen mies talouteesi, niin ota yhteytta sihteeriini ja kerro tarjouksesi, otan sitten yhteytta sinuun kunhan kalenterissani on hieman vapaata.

~ Pusuja ja kehrayksia, Rudy










No comments: