Monday, August 5, 2013

3.-4.8 Show in Sopot, Poland

So it was time for another weekend in catshow. So here is the small raport from the show weekend.
We took off early on Saturday morning to drive to the coast and enjoy the smell of the sea. The showday itself... it was good for us.



CH Rimppakintun Aamuvarhain

First of all our dear oriental longhair Warre received his last CAC and became Champion. On top of this, he was nominated, and ended up being Best of Best-4!
He was judged by Satu Hamalainen, Finland and received great compliments :) He is such a handsome man!
Her Highness, Lilith The Mighty Minikitten

For me... We had quite a lot of competition on the housecats. And I ended up being BIS-housecat of the day. I was evaluated by Olga Sizova and got compliments of my beautiful eyes and shiny coat.

On Sunday, I was just not on mood for the show. So I decided to act like a true diva, throwing myself on my back at the cage, rolling on the food and meowing.
The Diva
Mommy was very evil and began washing me and after that put me back to the cage. Suddenly Daddy comes poking her and telling that Mr.Kabina decided to start his evaluations this morning from housecats and Mommy just grabbed me off from the cage and charged into the ring. Oh, I was not amazed. Still got wet spots at my coat and I was smelling like catfood. At the ring, Mr.Kabina told that I had some resemblance to Europeans. This was the first time a judge actually says that I got some looks of a breedcat. I was evaluated and in the nominations received the first place and continued my competition then to BIS-ring. Mr. Kabina told how nice my coat is, and that it looked more like wintercoat than summercoat! Well, I know I am pretty!
Lilith
At the BIS ring I was patted by many people, including judges Sebastian Pruchniak and Stephanie Serrai, telling how lovely I was. And ofc I was showing everyone how I know my worth, rubbing my head to the cage and walking around proudly. At the picture above, you can see how I carry my tail when I am happy (and no, it is not broken or paralyzed, it is just the way I like to hold my tail).
Well, long story short - I was BIS housecat also for Sunday.

Warre was evaluated by Olga Sizova and got his first CACIB. His coat got a lot of compliments, but it was a tight call with his eyecolor for getting the nomination. In the end, he was nominated as his eyes have the shade of green instead of missing it and he was BOB-4 again on Sunday. He got a lot of new friends due his wonderful character on the stage.
Warre in BOB ring with Anka Tonks - his personal living cat "hanger" in the shows <3
And as Warre is such a ladiesman, he decided it is good to go on his back and present his family jewels to the audience, so the ladies there can see that he is more than able to "take care of them". He is such a gentleman!

Thanks to the judges and to the stewards in the show and for the organizers to make this wonderful weekend to be true.

So, that was our show in Sopot. Next show is in Zilina at the end of the month, tho I think I will be staying home with the girls and only Warre will be going there. Kira will need my love and support as she is pregnant.

~ Lilith The Mighty Minikitten

No comments: