Monday, August 11, 2014

Berserk - OSH e 25 var - Already in new home

Hello world! My name is Berserk, and I was born on 12th of July, 2014. I was back then just a tiny little thing, 106grams. Well, tiny and tiny... I was biggest of them all!

Mommy says I am quite handsome young fellow. Ofc I am, what else can you expect!

4weeks

4 weeks

4 weeks

4 weeks

4 weeks
5weeks old

5weeks old

5weeks old

5weeks old

My Daddy is longhair oriental IC Rimppakintun Aamuvarhain (Warre) and Mommy is shorthair LadywithRed Van Crystaltina*PL. At the cattery site is my pedigree, where you can see my relatives, and also pictures of my Mommy and Daddy. Both of them are living here at the same home.

I was told, that I can stay with this family here until I am at age of 14 weeks, but then, I should move to my new humanslaves, who would pamper me and feed me and love me. I have quite charming character (so I am not just all about looks!).

My human mommy told, that I could find a home as a showcat, or even as a breeding cat (beware ladies!) and said, that I could be also available for exchange against variant/longhair female. Or then, I can go to a home as a loved pet.

Are you my new human mommy/daddy?
If you think you wanna spend a very long time with me, rest of my life I mean, you can send an email to my human mommy and tell me a bit about yourself!

Oh and not to forget... I will move registered, microchipped, vaccinated and have my own personal passport! If needed, human mommy can help with arranging the transportation, as I am living in Warsaw, Poland. If I am sold as a pet, I will go to the vet to go through some operation called "snip snap". Mommy did not elaborate that more... so I think it is something funny!

Here a few new fresher pictures of me.
I come with attached bottle cleaner!



So thats all about me.

No comments: