Wednesday, October 23, 2013

For The Horde!

It has again been a while since I posted pictures of my crew (the other cats) and myself, so I think it is time to correct that and give you some fresh pics of us.
Me and Myself

Sir Warre

Sir Warre

Sir Warre

Sir Warre

Mr.Elb

Me in MY box!
The new girls have gotten used for their new lives and are living now with me. And I have to admit, I kinda like them a lot. I heard Mommy talking to Daddy that they are planning to mate Tutte now at winter, so looks like there will be even more kittenbabies incoming!
Lady

Tutte

Tutte

Tutte

Tutte

Tutte

Tutte

Tutte

Tutte at back and NanoSurgat at front...

Lady

Lady

Lady
And after Kira.. I am convinced that Lady has eaten a silencer or something,  her meow is soooooo quiet!

~ Lilith The Mighty Minikitten

No comments: