Thursday, June 27, 2013

Some updates

As Mommy already mentioned on her catteryblog , Kira is getting married to Warre! This romantic event will be forever remembered and cherished and we hope the offspring will be something very wonderful.

Yes, this means I can finally call myself aunt. And I will have a crowd of young minions to teach my ways...

The Boyz (Warre, from whom we often use name "W") is getting along with Mr.Elb very well. They are like brain and muscle, in separate cats. I leave it to your imagination which one is which.

The boyz
Mommy and Daddy went also last weekend to meet our friends and see their singapura-kittens. I think they are quite adorable little creatures. As a result, some photos of these wonderful boys.
Mommy told me, that she is looking for couple more oriental cats to join our family. She mentioned something about a longhaired girl and shorthaired male... I wonder how they are going to be. Ok, I admit, I really like Kira, so I bet the newcomers will be my new best friends aswell! She said she hasnt picked up kittens yet and is just waiting for the appropriate ones to be found. Oh well, it means I have to be patient. And that is what I am! You cannot conquer the world overnight!

But Mommy says now, that I have to remember to mention that inquiries of the upcoming litter are welcomed. And that there will be plenty of new pictures coming up.

So thats all for today folks!

~ Her Highness, Lilith the Mighty Minikitten, Absolute ruler of the universe, slavemaster of the mankind and bearer of many other catchy but suitable titles.

No comments: