Friday, May 24, 2013

Day of Kira

I decided to do something different this time, and that is to borrow my blog for my other feline friends so they can tell about their day. So lets start with our oriental shorthair friend... Kira.

4:30am The Silent Predator is slowly awaken to the beast crumbling in her belly. It is time to do something for the situation, as the beast wont be silenced by drinking some water. The Great Hunter goes to the Land of Food (kitchen) and picks up her bowl and silently approaches the peacefully sleeping humanslave.
4:40am There is still no movement from the humanslave, so time for action. The Belly Beast wont be under control for much longer. Great Hunter climbs on top of the bed and aims, waiting patiently for the correct moment. Finally, all is in order and the bowl falls. Like in slow motion, the bowl falls on the head of the sleeping humanslave, waking her up as an instant. A nanosecond later, the humanslave is up and I can finally scream out loud my hunger.
4:45am Belly Beast is finally tamed. It is time to start playing. I usually go and pick up my favorite mouse and start running around with it like madman. Little does mommy know, that this is actually very careful practicing for my hunting skills.
5:30am It is time for rest, as Mommy is usually starting to go to work, to earn some money for getting more catfood. Good for her. And for us.
11:30am The Belly Beast is awaken again, at least this time I do not need to wake up the humanslave, as I can use the self service. I walk to the land of food and open the fridge with my gentle paws. It is like a promiseland! So much food, just for me! (well, I can occasionally be nice and give some food for the other cats as well). I enter the fridge and smell around to find the best pieces of food to eat. I know Agares the Fafaa likes salad, so I drop few leaves of the food of my food to her. Her Highness, Lilith, is not even bothering coming down from her throne, so I think I will just let her be there.
11:45am another playtime. My life is so busy... The mouse is flying high in the air and I am trying to get the others to join the fun.
12:10pm Ok, enough is enough. Time to rest. It is just few more hours and humanslave will arrive back home. Then I can get more food without having to serve myself!
5pm the Humanslave arrives. FOOOD! Just to make sure she is not negletting me, I will sit down next to the door, on top of the shelf and throw my foodbowl at her. She cannot miss such a gentle hint!
5:10pm What? No food? she went to shower! This means she does not love me anymore! Time to show her her place. Brave mountain climber climbs towards the top of the Mt.Everest, to punish the humanslave by dropping the heavy metallic foodbowl on her head. Seconds later after she reaches the top of the mountain, a careful aim and HEADSHOT! The humanslave says few words and obediently exits the shower and gives food for the brave mountain climber.
5:30pm The humanslaves are eating. So time for some pat pats. I jump on the male humanslave and demand loving. Now! Instantly! He gently pats me while I try to eat the buttons of from his shirt. Maybe if I break it enough, he wont be leaving me this time, and I will have my personal patter for rest of the week. It is a good try!
6pm Time to play a bit more. To stay as agile and elegant as I am, it requires a lot of physical exercising.
9pm WHERE IS MY FOOD!? Humanslave failed again! I think I must scream now, and LOUD. I am so hungry...
10pm Humanslave is going slowly towards bed. I know she wants to love me, and caress me for few hours, so I make it sure that she knows how much I love her, by singing her the serenade of my people. Good night !

No comments: