Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Bydgoszcz catshow

So, there we went again, to another catshow. We left on Friday afternoon with Kira's breeder Marzena. And I felt that trip was going to take an eternity!! Ofc our fancypants Kira was not amazed about being trapped inside the carrybox and she made it known by singing almost all the way. Oh my poor ears...
We arrived safely to the hotel, and it was better than expected. This far I have to say... it was the best hotel I have been yet in Poland! An evaluation about it will be shortly available at our animaltravellers blog.

So, there we are in the hotelroom. Me, Kira and Mommy. Kira was playful as usually, but I just decided to go to sleep and ignore her requests to play.

Saturday was then showtime. We spent the day in cage, mostly (for me at least) sleeping. First it was my turn to go to the ring, and I got an nice evaluation and I was nominated to BIS. Well... Everyone should know already how beautiful and charismatic cat I am!
Then it was turn for Kira. She got excellent 1 and was nominated to BIS. That already was something amazing as Mommy told.
Well... Then after a long day it was time for BIS competition. First was me, ofc, as housecats always are taken first. So I went there, smiled and got BOS to add to my collection. Then a moment of wating and Kira entered the ring. Mommy was nervous on side of the ring and just watching the evaluation. Suddenly they lifted Kira into the air and Mommy was walking to get her back until the realization hit... Kira won Best in Category! at age of 10months! Finally in the Best of Best competition Kira was placed as 4th and oh boy we got rewards...
I was expecting Mommy to go out and celebrate, but she celebrated with us in the hotel eating canned tuna. Beats eating a cake!

Sunday was peaceful day. Still we had hard times believing of Kiras success. I won my class and was nominated to BIS and later on in big ring received BOS. I was just quite disappointed as they barely had any BOS rewards (on Sunday got nothing, on Sat got a little hanging bed to add to the heater).
Kira got Ex 1, but no nomination this time.
The BOB cat for the show was an amazing young Siamese male. I think I saw Kira looking at him adoring... Maybe there was some love in the air ?

Before going back home, we had to play some tetris to fit all the rewards to the car, but then we were off back to Warsaw.

Our next show will be in November! And there Kira will start competing in the Open class to gain CAC's for her champion title!

~Lilith the Mighty Minikitten

No comments: