Thursday, June 28, 2012

Olsztyn catshow

So, last Saturday morning Mommy grabbed me in my new travel cage and off we go towards another catshow weekend. I was not too excited, and neither was Mommy. But as everything was prepared, we just decided to go instead of canceling.
On our car drive there, this funny fluffy creature that the humans were calling with name Pablo shown great interest to me. He meowed and tried to approach me. I aint that kind of girl ! So I just turned my back towards him and tried to ignore his love serenades.

We arrived nicely on time to fix the cage and me and Radoll Pablo were next to each other. Pablos full name is Pablo Dorwil*PL.
So there we were, waiting for the rings to start. On Saturday I was evaluated by Mrs. Marta Ziemianska and she loved me. She even gave me nice hearts to my evaluation paper. Everything was excellent. Here is her evaluation of me.

Type : ex. proportional body, medium strong, ex. boning.
Head : ex. shape of the head
Eyes : ex. expression.
Ears : ex. size and placement
Coat : ex. texture and lenght
Tail : medium long tail, proportional to the body.
Condition : ex. show condition
comment : nice lady.
As a result I got 1 BIS NOM, BIS.

Here is a picture of me afterwards at the hotel

Sunday :
So we arrived at the showplace on early morning hours and waited to go and see the judge. Today was my turn to appear in front of Mrs. Francoise Dubois. As housecats were last group to be evaluated, we had no rush to get ready. Mommy decided to take me out from cage and walk around the showhall with me so I could see better what was going on. We arrived at the ring, and as the pure breed cat evaluations were halted as few cats were missing in action, judge decided to call us in. There is not much to say about the evaluation, besides my favorite line
Condition : Poor.
in 24h seems I drastically changed. Still, got 1,but I was not nominated so our day ended there.

I spent rest of the day in my cage, listening Pablo telling me how much he loves me and wants to spend few hours with me after the show sniffing catnip.

We are not yet sure to what show we are going next, but Sopot looks promising and I have never been in any of those judges yet, so would be a new experience for me. I will keep you updated.
Ps. The new guide is coming this weekend, so do not worry !

No comments: