Friday, June 12, 2015

CarwaRuccanen Via Nocturna - OSH c - AVAILABLE AS PET

Hello,

My name is CarwaRuccanen - alias Lilac. I was the first kitten born, and I was only bit over 60grams when I came to this world. But besides my tiny sizes, I have a big and loving heart. I am growing fast, but as human mommy thinks, I will never be as big as the other kittens.
So I am looking now a place to call home. I wont be for breeding, or for shows, but I will be sitting on your lap until end of my days and purring to you gently. As human mommy says I am the "monday piece" - so I wont ever be as the others - but I have the most loving and gentle heart.

Minun nimeni on CarwaRuccanen - ja mua kutsutaan Lilac-nimella. Olin ensimmainen pentu joka syntyi, ja painoin syntyessani himpun yli 60grammaa. Pienesta koosta huolimatta, minulla on iso ja rakastava sydan. Kasvan nopeaa  tahtia, mutta kuten ihmismamma sanoo, en koskaan tule olemaan yhta iso kuin muut pennut.
Joten nyt etsin itselleni paikkaa, jota kutsua kodiksi. En sovellu kasvatukseen, enka valttamatta edes nayttelyihin, mutta istun paivieni loppuun sylissasi ja kehraan sinulle. Kuten ihmismamma sanoo, olen se "maanantaikappale" - joten en tule koskaan olemaan kuten muut - mutta minun sydammeni lyo yhta vahvasti ja siella on paljon rakkautta antaa.




If you think you wanna take me into your home and love me for the rest of my life, you can find more information about me at the cattery website. I promise, I will never let you down!

Jos haluat ottaa minut kotiisi ja rakastaa minua loppuelamani ajan, lisaa tietoa minusta loytyy kissalan nettisivuilla. Mina lupaan, ettet pety minuun.


No comments: