Friday, June 12, 2015

Culcuset Cilisee Via Nocturna*PL - OSH d 24 - In new home

Hello!

My name is Culcuset Cilisee (which roughly translated means jingle bells are jingling. So as you should figure out, I am a boy.
I got big ears, nice head, and generally... I am really handsome guy. I am looking for a new home, and as I was told, I can be taken to shows or used for breeding (so I could maybe be a daddy one day!).

Mun nimi on Culcuset Cilisee, joten voitkin jo varmaan arvata, etta olen miehinen mies.
Mulla on isot korvat, kivan nakoinen paa ja yleisesti ottaen, olen tosi tyylikas mies! Ma etsin uutta kotia ja ihmismamma kertoikin mulle etta mua voi vieda naytelmiin tai kayttaa jalostukseen (ehka minustakin tulee joskus isukki).

I was the only boy in the whole litter, so you can figure out its not always easy to live with girls... So I often spend time with my "stepdad" Warre.
I was told I will be ready to leave to my new home middle of September, as the humanslaves wanna take me to a catshow or two before leaving for new adventures.

Ma oon pentueen ainoa poika, joten voit kuvitella ettei elama naisten keskella ole aina helppoa. Joten kulutan aikaani sitten isapuoleni Warren kanssa. 
Mulle kerrottiin et oon valmis muuttamaan syyskuun puolivalissa, koska ihmisorjat haluu vieda mut kissanayttelyyn tai kahteen ennenkuin suuntaan kohti uusia haasteita.









More information about me you can find from the website or by contacting my current humanslaves.

Lisaa tietoa minusta loytyy kotisivuilta tai ottamalla yhteytta ihmisorjiin. 

No comments: