Wednesday, August 28, 2013

New pics and updates

Life is keeping us busy right now. All this packing and transporting stuff to my new castle is exhausting.
So, yesterday evening I decided it was time for us to enjoy a small break and go to the beach. Of course Mommy not wanted to leave the house, so I brought beach to our livingroom!
It required some heavy digging, but in the end, I was quite satisfacted of the "sandy beaches" effect created.

Kira is doing well and she still has about 3 weeks to go. Her belly is growing very fast, and her appetite as well.


Soon she is going to the vet to see how many babies are inside of her, and then we are just sitting back and waiting... and waiting... She is really enjoying being pregnant! All that food and extra attention she is getting! I think I envy her a bit.

And last, but not least (at least size wise)... a bonus picture for you of Mr. Elb
More pictures and updates will come, as my humanslave now promised to help me out to type!

~  Lilith the Mighty Minikitten
ps. On this coming weekend, Warre is travelling to Slovakia for a catshow :)

No comments: