Friday, June 28, 2013

Updates (again)

So, all of my guides are now as links on one page, for easier reading. Guides , just click the link and enjoy.
New guides will be published, but right now I need Your help to decide of what to write. So feel free to post your suggestions in comments. Best ones will be made as guides by me.

Below couple new pictures. More will be coming, and I hope that in the upcoming days we'll have time for proper studio photoshoot.

I, me and myself
Me and Agares
 
I have had questions regarding how Agares is doing, and I am happy to tell she has not had any problems with the urinary track infections for a while now. So we really hope she is off the hook now. She is eating RC Urinary food and we are trying to provide her with calm surroundings so she does not need to be afraid. Stress is one of the most common reasons for peeing into the wrong places. So eliminating stress as well as treating the infection was a win combination again for us.
 
But as it is now Friday, which means the weekend is here... I wish you all to have a great weekend!
 
~Lilith the Mighty Minikitten

No comments: