Thursday, July 4, 2013

Blasts from the past

So, Mommy had this "great" idea of checking older pictures of me. Well, I have to agree with her that the kittenbabyfewer is very serious illness and cannot be cured... unless a new kitten arrives to home.
So here you go, some older pictures of me (wasn't I cute as baby!)
The Great Hunter


Cutiepie

Here in Poland you can get special toppings on your pizza

I am so big, and evil! Beware!

"What has been seen, cannot be unseen"
So, that was me during you wild younger years. Now I am just older, wiser and even more beautiful!
But to be equal... I'll give you few pics of little blacks as well. Unfortunately we do not have babypics of any of our other cats (Kira & Warre joined our family on their adult age and Mr.Elb was too big to fit into a picture even when he was a baby).
NanoSurgat & Agares

Agares YAAAAWNS

NanoSurgat & Agares
~Lilith the Mighty Minikitten

No comments: