Thursday, June 11, 2015

Deathwing Via Nocturna*PL - OSH b 03 25 boy - RESERVED

Hello!

My name is Deathwing Via Nocturna, tho I am also called as "the terrorist", "the one biting toes", "the one with neverending battery". I don't know why people would call me like that ?! I am innocent little oriental!

Mun nimi on Deathwing via Nocturna, vaikka mut tunnetaan myos nimella "terroristi", "varpaanpurija" ja "loppumaton patteri". Mulla ei oo kyl mitaan aavistusta miksi?! Ma oon vaan tallainen viaton pieni itamainen!


So to the business, I am supposed to move out from here in middle of September. I wonder why? I kinda like it here, its comfy, there is neverending supply of food (milkbar) and I got friends. So the human mommy told me to make myself look presentable and write few words about myself to the interwebz (which is the place of neverending cat pictures!)

Joten sitten asiaan, mun pitas kuulemma muuttaa taalta pois Syyskuun puolivalissa. En kyl tieda miks. Ma tykkaan taalla olosta, loppumaton ruokavarasto (maitobaari) ja kavereita. No, kuitenkin toi ihmismamma kaski mun nayttaa sievalta ja sopolta ja kertoa muutamalla sanalla siita millainen tyyppi ma oon jotta saadaan taa teksti interwebsiin (joka on paikka kissakuville!).






So there are the cute pictures. Aren't I handsome!

Joten siinapa ne sopot kuvat. Enks ma oo komee!

Human mommy tells that on our website there is more information about me. (www.vianocturna.pl) and that there is also contact details for her.

Ihmismamma kertoo, et nettisivuilla (www.vianocturna.pl) loytyy lisaa tietoa musta ja siella on myos yhteystiedot. 

No comments: