Thursday, September 19, 2013

First 24h behind! - pictures

First 24h is behind and the babies are doing well. They all gained minimum of 20g of weight making a siamese baby biggest with 123g weight. This morning, this baby had also began opening eyes! They are growing very fast :)

Mothership Kira is learning her new responsibilities. We were wondering, why she is carrying the babies to the bed, until last night it hit me. I heard baby screaming, Kira began carrying them away from nest to bring them to me. Then she was meowing like "Mommy, mommy, help me, its broken, it screams". So what I did, I gathered the babies from my bed (and inside my nightshirt) and placed them to the nest and calmly placed Kira there and rubbed her belly to make her lay down and feed them. Peace returned :)

Here are now some pictures of the babies in age of 20-24h. Looks like we got 2x siameses, 1x  red spotted tabby and 1x blue tortie tabby. As those dealing with kittens before... colors and sexes are subject to change :D







Baby 1

Baby 4


baby 4


We are giving Kira now peace to be a Mommy :) Hopefully today she'll let me handle the babes a bit more so I can try determining their sexes.

No comments: