Tuesday, July 10, 2012

we've been busy

Dear readers,

We've been very busy lately, and that is why the blog has not been updated as frequently as usually. Mommy has been doing crazy hours at work, and at evenings she's been busy with other stuff.
We got a lot of changes planned in near future... where to start!
First of all, we are going to be moving to a bigger apartment! Mommy already promised us to have a new climbing tree then as well. Our whole horde will be moving, so dont worry, noone of your favorites is going to be left behind.
Secondly... there are plans for a new family member to join our horde. I'll keep you update on the situation.

What else... well... our life is going on the normal. I am still quite busy planning of conquering the whole world. We are currently on a small showbreak due our busy schedules, but latest in September you can again meet me in catshow here in Warsaw. I hope that during the upcoming weekend we will have time for some new pictures to be taken.

And my guide... hold your horses! It will be published soon. I have made my slave (mommy) to sit down and write it for me.

~ Lilith The Mighty Minikitten

No comments: