Thursday, February 28, 2013

Hello, I am nurse Lilith and I will be taking care of you today!

As Kira and Mommy have been very down these past days, it was my time to step up and start taking care of both of them! I've given them baths (even Mommy said something she needs to wash her hair again after having some cat drool there...), I've brought Kira all her favorite toys to play with and I also even gave her the stickytreat Mommy gave for me. I decided she needed it more, so instead of being greedy, I just grabbed it into my mouth and carried it to Kira. Mommy says she has never seen a cat with so much empathy, but she obviously does not know me then enough well!

Kira is recovering very well. She is even trying to play with me the chasing game. As she is still limited with her movements, I am being nice and pretending to be bit slow so she can actually catch me. But shhhh! Do not tell this to her!

Here are few never pics of us.
Mommy and Kira sleeping on Monday. 24h after surgery.
Kira and The Paws
Kira chasing me, see she almost got me there!

Kira searching the internet
and Kira under her blanket
 

Kira is being quite spoiled by Mommy... On Tuesday night Mommy and Kira went to sleep, and Kira was meowing a lot. Mommy was wondering what is wrong, until she realized that Kira was under PINK blanket instead of her blue blanket. Changing the blanket brought silence and sweet dreams. Yesterday evening, I was helping Kira to drag her blue blanket on the bed, so Mommy would not make the same mistake again! Pink... pft! Pink is color of Agares, not Kiras!

We are all still quite heartbroken here after what happened, but hopefully in time everyone will recover. I am at least doing my best to help them for it!

Lilith the Mighty Minikitten

No comments: