Sunday, March 11, 2012

Lilith The Horticulturist 2012

It was again THAT time of the year... Time when Mommy returned from the store with bags of dirt and some new seeds and fully grown flowerfriends... It calls for opening of the spring !

I was so excited, so nervous... just waiting to get my little paws inside the beautiful, black dirt... to touch it... to feel it on my skin... to roll on it... As you might have already familiarized yourself with my guide Lilith The Horticulturist in past, you know that I am a Professional with capital letters, when it comes for flower whispering, that rare talent. I've been tho busy lately teaching the Nanos for this skill, and both of them are catching up slowly. For Elb... I do not even wanna try, he just sees the flowerfriends as salad, and he (as you've seen him) does not eat too much of "cowfood".

But to not spoil your evening by blablaing, time for a slideshow of pictures ! Enjoy !

No comments: