Thursday, March 15, 2012

Tomorrow towards Lublin

Mommy is preparing our trip to Lublin slowly. This is the first time for me that I will be spending a night away from home. Mommy said it will not be so different, so I think there is absolutely nothing to worry about. I am more worried about the thing she called "train" and said we will be travelling in it for 2 1/2h to get to the showplace. I doubt it can be anything worse than "airplaine" that she is threatening me with as she is planning to drag me to Croatia for the World Winner show! Who needs a show to proof that I am the most beautiful, most charming, most precious cat on the planet!

We will be updating the showresults as soon as possible during weekend, so stay tuned for them!

And if you happen to be in Lublin, come by and meet me "live" at our cage. I doubt there are too many housecats named Lilith in the show!

No comments: